Search This Blog

Monday, April 18, 2011

So You Want to Learn to Sew?

If you have been following along in my blog, by now you probably have figured out that this is also a way for me to placemark reference material in a way to make it useful to others.  Sometimes, refering to my blog saves time for those who are interested in my little treasures of knowlege.  Some people think I am crazy for spending so much time looking up this stuff.  For me, it's a hobby. ;)

The following is an incredibly thorough guide to every kind of decorative embroidery stitch.  The book is called ENCYCLOPEDIA OF NEEDLEWORK  By Thérèse de Dillmont.

Published in 1884, this fantastic reference is invaluable anyone interested in decorative stitchwork.

Find it here:

http://encyclopediaofneedlework.com/index.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment